electrical tape - "beige" color

Thanks, will definitely look into ...

1) beige lane marking tape - this sounds perfect if available in small quantities

2) beige book binding cloth tape - cloth tape may pick up dirt too easily (?) unless they are available with a gloss/slick finish (?)

Reply to
Adam

SHHHHH! Don't tell anyone, you'll ruin my reputation.

Reply to
Meanie

Are you doing panel box at a gay bar, and they don't want to clash?

"Oh, I just HATE it when you use black electrical tape, it just CLASHES with my pink fu fru sailor suit. You just have to use beige, or I'll cry all night, and I'll change into my Nurse Rached costume, and I'll have to pee sitting down....."

- . Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon
[snip]

Wal-Mart has a lot of fancy patterns, like flowers, British flag, and 'macaroni and cheese'.

Reply to
sam E
[snip]

Dirty white.

Reply to
sam E

which would be eventually be "black". Gosh, in that case, why not just use black? :-)

BTW, I did use "black" electrical tape on a pair of black ballroom shoes, which turned out "perfect" and very professional looking.

Maybe some "smart" person will have some "beige" electrical tape made in China and make tons of money? :-)

Reply to
Adam

Ew, "white" would stand out like a sore thumb until it turns black.

Reply to
Adam

SHHHHH! Don't tell anyone, you'll ruin my reputation.

Reply to
Meanie

White would be better since white goes with anything.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05 * Origin: (1:249/999)

--- Synchronet 3.15b-Win32 NewsLink 1.92 SpaceSST BBS Usenet Fidonet Gateway

Reply to
Col. Edmund Burke