Electrical Panel Cover

I am trying to find a way to fashionably cover the electrical panel, located in our spare bedroom. It is already "inset" into the wall, but my wife and I are looking for ideas to "make it go away".
Anybody's help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. If you have photos and/or plans, please feel free to send them to my email address.
Thanks in advance,
Frank
How about building a small wall cabinet (with out a back) to go over it, somthing like this.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid94/p9584d1e40ad161ab3717d34d6dbcf297/fa37fbbe.jpg
Tony D.

an electrical panel in a cabinet (with or without a back) is against code. DO NOT ENCLOSE THE ELECTRICAL PANEL.
On 13 Jan 2004 10:51:52 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@ns.sympatico.ca (Frank Hallett) wrote:

Just hang a picture over it ;-)
...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
On 13 Jan 2004 10:51:52 -0800, Frank Hallett wrote:

Hang a picture or some such thing over it.
snipped-for-privacy@ns.sympatico.ca (Frank Hallett) wrote:

You can (I think this was inspected, but that would be 1960) put a thin plywood cover on the box, if you bolt it to the front panel of the breaker box, using some standoffs (like 3/8 to 1/2 inch) to keep the wood away from the box itself, an air gap. Make sure you can still open the box.
Otherwise, paint the cover of the panel to match the decor.