Electric ceramic range

I have a hotpoint ceramic range model # rb787wb1ww . The oven and broiler do not work . When I try to use them my preheat light starts blinking and I get an f3 error message . The range is about 6 years old and if it is going to be expensive to fix I would rather buy a new one .
Thanks
On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:08:35 -0600, "joemd7"

Does the manual say what F3 means? Is the Hotpoint website helpful?

Mark Lloyd