Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

Page 12 of 16

Since when has the USA worried about what happened in China? The US was just looking for trouble. I wonder what would happen if the Iranians cut off US oil in the straights of Hormus?
harry wrote:

America would ship more, higher priced oil. Too bad that England has lille more thena mostly spent cola mines that were closed in the name ow 'Glow-ball warming' by Thatcher.

Clueless as ever. The US didn't blockade Japan's shipping routes for oil. We just stopped selling them oil. Blocking an international shipping channel is an act of war.
On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 23:40:01 -0800 (PST), harry

The US does not really buy much oil from the middle east and "the Americas" as a whole are pretty much energy independent. Most US oil is domestic or comes from Canada and Mexico.
Obviously oil is a world commodity and shutting down the gulf would affect everyone but it would be because Europe and Asia would be competing for western oil.
On Feb 27, 9:24 am, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I guess it depends on your definition of "much". From what I can find, looks like we are importing about 20% net of our oil from the mideast. Better than if it was half, but it would still be a huge problem for the USA if it were cut off.

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 06:45:59 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

The last I heard it was more like 8%
We may very well be a net exporter of fossil fuels this year because of CNG
On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 23:40:01 -0800 (PST), harry

Given that the US doesnt buy any Iranian oil..it would appear that the Brits would be freezing to death by the end of next month..as THEY buy Iranian oil
You really are "challenged" as far as history and poltiics goes..arent you?
Pity about that.
Gunner

et>

The USA invaded Canada burning and looting. Why do you suppose Canadians don't like you? In the 1930's there was a US plan to invade Canada again. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red
Germany and Japan both declared war on you. You had to come running to get our help (and the Russians)
harry wrote:

Then why do millions of them spend their winters in the southern US states?

Sigh, you really are a fool. There were thousands of 'War Plans' that were contingencies. In other words, what would we do if we had to... Unlike England's bloody history of enslaving people and putting fools in place a 'Governors'.

And both had their heads handed to them.

Right. We needed someone to use up all of our surplus ammo, and crash thosands of US built planes. They also used lots of 55 gallon drums worth of US made antibiotics and canned foods that we would have had to sold as surplus after the war.
On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 04:56:50 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"

Freezen's the reason

Military bases were actually constructed on the Canadian border to facilitate this plan.
So lets see. Enslavement. A whole (US) economy built on it. Until we abolished it. (White house built with slave labour.) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_house#Construction Equality laws in America onltenacted in the 1960's. Ku Klux Klan. An American president who wanted to ship them back to Africa. Assassination of black leaders. Invasion of Hawaaii and enslavement of it's population. Invasionof Philipines and other parts of Spanish empire. Subversion of numerous South and Central American countries. Good example here:-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicaragua#United_States_intervention_.281909.E 2.80.9333.29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicaragua#Sandinistas_and_the_Contras

The limp-wristed Brits won't even keep the Falklands for much longer.

Wow, the little moron knows how to look at a header. Who would have thunk?

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 17:57:49 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Shocking ... LOL

Your ignorance certainly is Dumbie.
On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 16:10:18 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

I knew you'd reply here. So predictable !!

You replied to me, with an asinine post and then are *shocked* that I replied to you? Dumbie, you are as stupid as they come. ...but you knew that.
On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 23:15:16 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Take your meds today?

Once again you prove what a dumbass you are, Dumbie. No surprise.