one that travels

my bladder

nks on my old

or 600+ miles

miles.  All

o fill all of

.

es

Comfort yourself. It's only a hypothesis. A bit like Hollywood crap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westford_Knight "The current interpretation by those who advocate that the feature on the rock is a human figure is that it commemorates a fallen member of the party of Henry Sinclair, a Scottish Earl whom some believe to have made a voyage to the New World in 1398, "
This is the earliest solid evidence of Europeans in North America: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L'Anse_aux_Meadows "Workshops were identified as an iron smithy containing a forge and iron slag, "
"Food remains included butternuts, which are significant because they do not grow naturally north of New Brunswick, " Or maybe they once grew further north in the warmer climate?
"This area is no longer rich in game due in large part to the harsh climate that plagues the region for a lot of the year."
On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 16:08:24 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"

Ayup..Columbus was a late comer.
Gunner

:
:

hlink.net>

have. The

ed vehicle

w. Perhaps

vehicle the

very 50 miles

ne that travels

y bladder

ks on my old

or 600+ miles

iles.  All

fill all of

All part of the American attempt to justify colonisation and ethnic cleansing. Invent some history.
On 3/1/2013 2:57 AM, harry wrote:

Yea, those darn English, their colonies and their slaves. ^_^
TDD
On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 00:57:43 -0800 (PST), harry

Like the 100 yrs War?
Gunner

ote:
ote:

arthlink.net>

hey have. The

wered vehicle

now. Perhaps

ven vehicle the

p every 50 miles

s one that travels

y my bladder

tanks on my old

PG or 600+ miles

d miles.  All

to fill all of

us.

ates

.

ders

The hundred years war actually happened.
On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:49:06 -0800 in alt.home.repair, Gunner

If my gophers were registered to vote I wouldn't be able to claim them as dependents.
On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 17:56:32 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Don't forget Jamestown Va (1607) and St Augustine Fl. (1565) The Mayflower dod not land until 1620 about the time the first French trappers found the UP but they were far from settlers. The Brits got the UP in 1763 after the F&I war.
On 2/25/2013 11:58 AM, harry wrote:

The United States is not Europe and what works for Europe will not necessarily work for The United States. It's the same story for my Australian cousins, a European transportation system would not be suitable Down Under. ^_^
TDD

But that comment again demonstrates how provincial harry's mindset is. Obviously what works around him has to work just as well ALL OVER the world It's a holdover from the times when Euros imagined they controlled and were superior to the rest of the world
IDEALLY, replacement fuel sources for vehicles will be a variety of options, electric, bio fuel from vegetable waste NOT FOOD, CNG, algea grown in coal plants exhaust,, perhaps methyl alcohol directly from coal.
Having a variety of power sources would create competition.
all the oil the world will ever has is already here. But given the acceleration in crude oil use we cant drill baby drill, we will just run out... someday there may be a more important use for crude oil more important than gasoline.....
and the USA iimports a billion dollars a day in crude, thats all money taken out of our economy to enrich others who hate us...
Chine will likely export brand new cheap battery vehicles to the US, quality will be marginal but the low price will create a line at the dealership door....
Right now a terrorist attack on the global oil infrastructure could cripple our economy. that should of been fixed in 1972.....
Battery vehicles arent all the same, the leaf has no gasoline backup
The volt can run either.
A small micro sized trailer with built in wiring when the vehicle is new is good for leaf type vehicles, and unneeded for volt type
Attila Iskander wrote:

Their egos have always outreached their grasp.

orld

were

True more of the USA than Europe.
harry wrote:

The US has never started a world war, but you have two under your belts. Does: "The sun will never set on the British Empire!" ring any bells in your tiny belfry? How about your slave trade, where you limeys brought slaves to your southern plantations, then left us to deal with the problems when we kicked your syphilis infected carcasses out in that little spat where a handful of farm boys kicked the shit out of "The best army in the world"?

is.

he world

and were

You don't know your history. We were having a problem with the French. When we sorted them out we came back and burned down the white house and chase you across America. The US started a war with Japan. You cut off their oil resources.
The US armed forces have never won a war since WW2. Various forms of gooks beat them all round the world regardless of all the technology.
Oh, sorry, you won in Greneda.
And we have started many "world" wars, all against tyrants. The US starts wars mainly in order to steal the resources of countries. On a few other occasions because you have crazy presidents.
harry wrote:

The White House? You don't know the difference between the Rvolutinary War & the War of 1812. Only cowards, likethe British burn buildings when they occupy a city.

Sure we did. After they bombed Pearl Harbor.

Yawn... What has England won?

After England lost them as a colony in 1974, and it really stuck in your craw.
The US also had:
Organization of American States Antigua and Barbuda Barbados Dominica Jamaica Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
as allies against:
People's Revolutionary Government of Grenada Cuba Soviet Union (advisory)

You have a long history of being greedy, bloodthirsty fools who start wars for no reason, and you lost many of them. Then you needed our help in both World Wars.
On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 16:54:18 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"

We did cut off their steel imports...after they brutalized China and performed the Rape of Nanking.
They wanted the US out of the Pacific..they wanted total control of the Pacific. We disagreed.
The rest is history.
Despite what the Leftwingers want to believe.
Gunner
Gunner wrote:

Leftwingers beleive all the Fairytales. Or is that Fairytails?
On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 19:16:16 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"

They *love* fairytails.