ductless split A/C system

Page 2 of 2

cowboy wrote:

You sure talk a big talk. OTOH, your record of the last few weeks proves to the rest of us that you've never done more than read a book or two on the subject. And apparently books that the working tech and/or engineer should avoid.
hvacrmedic
cowboy wrote:

You sure talk a big talk. OTOH, your record of the last few weeks proves to the rest of us that you've never done more than read a book or two on the subject. And apparently books that the working tech and/or engineer should avoid.
hvacrmedic

Why would he be running? He is a legend in his own mind! Greg

his
Yep. He's an idiot, too. He used to ride the short bus to his special school.
Thank you all very much for the advice. I must say that all this internal gripping is a little annoying. And I must comment that in the Friedrich Wall mounted split type air conditioners installation instructions found at: http://www.friedrich.com/pdf/prod_duct.asp
It says: "If possible, do not install the unit where it would be exposed to direct sunlight. (If necessary, install a blind that does not interfere with the air flow.)
I am just reporting what I read.
Thanks again. Jason.