Drywall Repair

I have a small bubble on my bottom of my wall where it boarders the baseboard from previous water damage approximately 1" high X 12" long. I am hesitant about cutting it out because of its location. What is the best way to repair this?

Reply to
poni5

I'd probably slit it with a razor blade, work some white glue in and around, press it down and wipe off squeeze out then wedge it in with a board until the glue dries. But a piece of waxed paper between board and wall.

Reply to
dadiOH