Drywall cracks

I remember reading on this group a taping product that is good for fixing persistant drywall cracks over doors, etc. It's more flexible than regular tape/mud. Maybe its some sort of rubberized tape ??? I remember seeing it on the group, but I can't seem to find the thread. Any recollections?
Before the wiseguys can say it...no, I am not talking about caulk. Thanks.

It's a mesh tape that's treated with something to make it slightly sticky so it'll adhere to the wall. It's a breeze to work with, and it's not some exotic thing that's hard to find. Any reputable hardware store will have it, and probably Home Depot, too, although they'll probably tell you it's over by the house plants. :-)

http://www.tkocoatings.com/krack-kote.html
That's it. Thanks guys.

Or you can just use caulk.