Dryer belt installation

The dryer is a Kenmore 110.86870100 made by Whirl pool. The belt broke. In the process of disassembling the unit the belt idler wheel bracket fell off. I've looked at Repair Clinic and have the belt installation diagrams but I cannot find where the idler wheel bracket is attached. Can anyone point me to a picture that shows the position or provide a decent description of where the bracket goes.
Thanks
Charlie

Don't you a sketch of how it fastens? It clips into a slot on the bottom of the dryer cabinet, and the tension with the belt hold it into the slot. I did this many years ago, it is=n't especially obvious until you realize that the bracket is held in place by the belt itself.

Don't you a sketch of how it fastens? It clips into a slot on the bottom of the dryer cabinet, and the tension with the belt hold it into the slot. I did this many years ago, it is=n't especially obvious until you realize that the bracket is held in place by the belt itself.
When I got box apart, the wheel was laying on the bottom. Usually, given the chance I take pix with the digital camera. This is more accurate than my sketches and also captures colors if needed.
What is the orientation when it is installed?
Charlie

http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/5175418/274233-main_Full.jpg
Also:
http://www.applianceaid.com/whirlpool-dryers.html#noises
Click the hyperlinks within.

On Dec 3, 7:56pm, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

That photo is exactly what they have used for years and years.