Door close problem on Maytag refrigerator

I have a maytag side-by-side refrigerator (model MSD2757AEB) that does not close the refrigerator door anymore. When you push it stops with a gap of 1/2 inch, so there is no good seal. If you give it another push, it will seal, but it feels like there is lots of resistance. I've checked for things in the way, excessive weight in the door, particles in the gasket, but there is nothing there. It just seems like a bearing or something is no longer working properly. Any ideas. Thanks
Hi,

Door closure on the bottom hinge may be worn our/cracked causing problems....
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&Nf5052 Pin, lower hinge
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&Nf5516 Closer, door