Door bell wired wrong

Page 5 of 5

Hard to believe, but Ellie May is 70 this year, or possibly even older. I had read that she was born in 1937, which would have put her at 25 when the show began and 34 when it ended, but recently saw several sites on the web that gave her BOD as several years before that. I read that she has a son who was born in 1954. Regardless, she sure did look good on the show. I guess she and Jethro are the only ones left from the original cast now. Time marches on-- Larry
She was born 9/26/33
--
Steve Barker

"lp13-30" < snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net> wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 22:25:03 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (lp13-30) wrote:

Then that's really amazing that she has such a good body.

Freudian slip? BOD instead of DOB.

I've had a desklamp, the kind with a heavy steel base and a flexible, spiral metal tube going up to the light, with a semispherical metal shade around the bulb, where the top of the copper colored bulb holder, which has the weight of the bulb and the metal shade on it, and the socket itself, falls off a lot, probably every time I used it, and it's done this since I got the lamp in 1966.
That's probably why the previous owner left it behind in a room I lived in after he did.
Last summer I finally drilled a hole through the top part and the bottom part, and put in a short sheet metal screw. It hasn't come apart since.