dog tunneling under chain link fence

Page 3 of 5

Cats are alive. They are NOT powder puffs.
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.not says...

More feline psychobabble claptrap.
--
Keith

"Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote in message

too. Sorry, inside-only cats aren't cats any more.
aem sends....
In article <un6ah.359584$QZ1.238769@bgtnsc04-

More feline psychobabble. All the cats we've had (all but one declawed) were perfectly healthy and well adjusted. Cats don't have to kill birds to get their chase/kill instincts soothed.
--
Keith

A responsible cat owner lets their cat experience freedom, risks and all.

And they get to buy lots of cats that way.

If so, it means a chance at life for a kittens that would otherwise be put to death by the animal control center of your local government.

Kittens that would unlikely exist were it not for people letting their cats roam around.
Rick Brandt wrote:

Cats are free everywhere.
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.not says...

It is nothing of the kind. What a maroon!
--
Keith

People who value their furniture over their pets should not be allowed to own animals. PERIOD!
snipped-for-privacy@yo.pad says...

People who have children as stupid as you should never have been allowed to reproduce.
--

Keith

toy'.
aem sends...
krw wrote:

I never said anything about pain. Let me repeat. De-clawing a cat robs it of its primary offensive and defensive weapon. It cannot navigate at speed without claws (do you wonder why the Cheeta is the only cat with non-retractable claws), it cannot climb, it cannot stand and fight while maintaining the ability to retreat.
Those who de-claw cats are evil and should be shunned by other species, including humans. They are only one step above the scum that forms atop a septic system in likeability, but even that is far, far higher than vets who actually perform the procedure.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

You're simply wrong. A cat's primary offensive and defensive weapon is the *BACK* claws. They are far more powerful than the fronts (no power in them at all). It takes power to run, climb and fight. The fronts (and spitting/showing of the teeth) are merely a warning to offenders.

You are a true idiot.
--
Keith

You are the idiot. By the time most domestic cats resort to their back claws they are already injured. Because most cat fights are front end only a declawed cat usually get scratched pretty good every time leading to infections a leading killer of cats.
Another thing shit for brains. Do you really want your cats ONLY defense against a toddler to be it's teeth and BACK claws? Are you really this callous?
snipped-for-privacy@yo.pad says...

You've obviously never seen a cat fight. THe warning shots are with the fronts. The killing is with the backs and teeth. There simply isn't enough power in the front legs to do any real damage.

No, the leading killer of cats is tires, followed by disease. Don't let your cats out and they'll live three times longer, on average. They'll also not piss off the neighbors.

Well since my toddler is now 28... No, asshole for a mouth, the cat's defense is to stay away from said toddler.

Are you really this stupid, or did your mother think it becoming.

So you admit you are some sort of social misfit and no one in their right mind would bring kids to your house.
snipped-for-privacy@yo.pad says...

You're one of the low-lifes who can't control their children? Somehow I figured as much.
I know no one with young kids. The cats have enough sense to stay away from strangers (well, one wants to play with any man that comes in the house). Seems we're in the age between children and grandchildren, as are our friends.
--
Keith

String a shocker line from a Fi-Shock along the base of the fence. It will take the dog about two times. Unless he is a knucklehead, and then it could take more than twice. If he hasn't learned by the tenth time he has been shocked, trade him for a goldfish.
Steve