Dog Crap on Front Yard

Page 3 of 5
No you are a peice of shit for supporting terrorists.
Civil War for 2004

Why people like you post stupid questions like this amazes me. The solution is nothing anyone can do on this newsgroup. If you cant get along with your neighbors, call the police !!!!! Otherwise fence your yard or move .....

Civil War
I had my kid at a park once and this guy let his dog shit right in front of where my kid was playing. I raised hell with the bastard and he followed me home. When I tried to chase him off he hit me with a baseball bat. I had him arrested and charges but he turned out to be a cop. Appointed by Ronald Reagan.
Cops treat their dogs better than kids.
Now when dogs shit in my yard I just have to clean it up. The cops put guns to my head and invaded my property without warrant many times.
One more maggot got killed today. THats GREAT!!!
Death to the christian government
Keep some Cannon Crackers (large firecrackers that make a BIG BOOM) near your front door. When a dog is depositing doodoo on your lawn, simply light a couple and throw them at the the dog. Most dogs will be so scared they will never bother your lawn again. Whatever works! Des

If it's illegal (ie find out), post a sign and put a fake (try the deterrent approach first) camera on your front porch.
Mat
Ken Hall wrote:

Every couple of weeks, put up a realistic-looking sign that says "Pesticide Application. Harmful to Children and Pets. Keep Off The Grass"
That should not only keep the dogs away, but should also keep noisy kids away too.
-- Steven L.

They tell you to "go fuck yourself" while letting their dog shit on your lawn and you just sit there and take it? I could see if you were a 70 year old lady, but damn...sounds like dog shit is the least of your problems, Ken. Maybe join a health club or see a shrink about getting some self confindence.
vairxpert wrote:

I think waiting until they just leave, then picking it up (still steaming) and throwing it at the back of the dog owner's head would be nice -- perhaps while thoughtfully saying, "Here, you forgot something"
Best regards, Bob
snipped-for-privacy@KILLSPAMMERShotmail.com (vairxpert) wrote in

Just what do you advocate? There ARE laws against assaulting people and ones against cruelty to animals.You could end up going to jail yourself.
Besides,assaulting a dog owner with his dog present may get you attacked by the dog.(and rightfully so.)
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net

A Google search for "electric fence chargers" or "electric fence energizers" will get you a good selection of options. Or, if you live anywhere near a rural area, the local farm supply stores such as Tractor Supply Company or Southern States Cooperative should also be able to help. Actually, TSC is a pretty cool place and is also online (www.mytscstore.com). Here's a good solar fence energizer: http://www.mytscstore.com/detail.asp?pcID=8&paID 43&sonID70&page=2&produ ctIDR2
Joe F.

I have a fairly powerful unit around my pasture to dissuade my sheep from exiting, and while I'd not classify the shock as "painful". it certainly is a jolt that gets your attention. <g> It depends a great deal on the dampness of the ground. Worst time was when I backed up into an elevated wire & got it in the back of the neck while standing in a wet spot. Felt like somebody hit me in the head with a 2x4. Never did *that* again <g>.
I can't imagine such an installation in an urban area. Jim's probably right about impending litigation.
Joe F.
Every time you see Fido hunkering down chunk a firecracker out the front door, preferably a cherry bomb. Doesn't take long for Fido and owner to catch on. RM~
Rob Mills wrote:

The dog's gotta shit someplace, and he can shit on my lawn as long as the owner cleans it up. The problem is not the dog, it's the irresponsible owner.
Best regards, Bob

True (although I wouldn't be happy about it even with the poop scooped).
Which leads me to wonder - in order to allow dogs, is the apartment building landlord required to provide outside space for them? Worth checking into..
Banty
Do it right, get a rifle and finish the job, no more pest, no more problem
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (m Ransley) wrote in 3138.bay.webtv.net:

Laws against discharge of firearms within city limits;BIG problem. Also cruelty to animals laws.(smaller problem)
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net

If it gets to a jury, chances are they'd be harsher on the cruelty to the dog than the discharge of firearm. Especially if the dog is cute. Ed