Do they make a timer light switch that goes off but is also inexpensive?

My wife never shuts off the lights, so, what I need is a switch that shuts itself off.
The timed light switches at Lowes are around $25, which is too much. http://www.lowes.com/Lighting-Ceiling-Fans/Lighting-Parts-Accessories/Timers-Light-Controls/_/N-1z0vgbm/pl#!
Do they even make a timed light switch which is around the price of a light switch?
Jason Marshall wrote:

If you buy too cheap one, it'll be a junk! Considered a IR motion sensor switch?
On 9/29/14, 10:45 PM, Jason Marshall wrote:

convenient than turning switches on and off, and it saves wear and tear on switches and bulbs.