Do low-speed fans on new warm air oil furnaces run all the time?

Page 2 of 2
On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 17:50:34 -0400, Frank

I replied before clare said that his done run all the time.
What brand of furnace do you have? Is it an ECM kind? Is it oil?
I think I want ECM, but only if I can turn the fan off entirely.
Especially if I go out of town for a week, there is abosolutely no point in having the fan run when the burner is not burning.