Dishwasher electrical connections

I'm replacing the water valve on my Frigidaire dishwasher (Model FDB636GFR2).
Two wires connect, via slip-on connectors, to the solenoid on the water valve. One wire is white and the other wire is orange. Which wire goes to which terminal of the solenoid? (I don't want to blow up the dishwasher by cross-wiring.)
Gary