directbuy

has anyone here ever used this service before?? http://www.tourdirectbuy.com/

Google "directbuy scam" and see what you get.
JK
Let's see - $3500 to join (no, I didn't leave out the decimal point), prices aren't that great from what I was told by someone unfortunate enopugh to have joined...s-c-a-m.
On Nov 11, 2:51 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

What do you mean? If I pay $3500, I can save $2000.

I understand from someone I know that joined this club that there is also a lot of hidden charges tacked on to your purchase. The whole thing is a scam.

And to join, isn't it like going through one of those "free" deals for vacation properties or similar, where they give you a free weekend vacation somewhere, but lock you up in a room and make you listen to their pitch for hours? I think they keep the whole thing a bit of a mystery and to find out what DB is all about you have to go there and sit through one of their pitches.
On Nov 12, 7:39?am, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

I priced shopped that company on some products I sold at the time so I was VERY familiar with retail prices. tiny savings not worth the price, and high pressure sales too........

I got an offer to join once. They wouldn't let to see what products were available before joining, and the only membership was lifetime. Of course I said no.
BTW, then they were offering free cameras. Probably not very good ones, if they even had them.

Mark Lloyd