Determining Crown Cutting Angle With Sloped Ceiling

I'm thinking of adding crown to a ceiling that's intentionally sloped at an as yet undetermined angle (it's not a drastic slope and might be something like 80 degrees). How can I determine what angle my compound miter saw needs to be set at and is it the bevel or miter setting that is used to determine the ceiling angle? Or if I choose to cope, perhaps it doesn't matter at all and standard angles apply....?
Thanks in advance!

There are charts available or you could also go this route:
http://www.compoundmiter.com/
Jim,
Your saw manual should have tables with angles. The manual from my DeWalt: http://toolnet.dewalt.com/Toolnet/OMrepos/00800E08F01DF8400080000330DE051F.pdf
There's a bunch of other info if you Google "compound miter angles". Everything from charts to tables to scientific formulas.
The one thing they all seemed to say - practice on scrap pieces.
Jim
Jim Conway wrote:

I'm not sure I know what I'm talking about here, but the sloped cut along the edges of the length of crown molding are intended for 90 degree ceilings. If the anghe is greater than 90 (which it will be if the ceiling slopes up from the wall rather than down) both edges cannot be made to fit flust to the ceiling no matter how you cut it at the end. If you mount the bottom edge against the wall, the gap along the top edge will probably not show, especially for an angle of about 110 degrees which is what I expect you meant.

Jim, Table 1 in that DeWalt document looks to have the info I needed, and which my Ridgid manual didn't. Thanks very much!