desgin cost for new house

I am trying to find out how much it will cost me to have a 10M sq ft house designed?
W. Wells wrote:

Could you be a little more vague?

$12, 558
$13,892.36
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

$13,892.36
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

By whom? I'll do it for $2,000. If you want a liscenced architect, it's likely to be a bit more. (Is there any other interpretation for "10M sq.ft" than "10 million square feet"?
"M" in the construction, lumber and printing industries, all old industries, the Roman numeral "M" means 1,000 the same as the metric symbol "K", which is used by new industries such as electronics.

In that case, it will be $3,000.
Steve