Delta Single Handle Faucet: Washers For ?

Hello,
For the kitchen sink, I have one of those fairly typical, I guess, Delta single handle faucets. Probably about ten years old, or so.
It's dripping, and I would like to buy and install new washers, or possibly the whole cartridge, for it.
But, I cannot find the model number anywhere on it.
Is there one ? Where ?
Are these things so generic that I can just go to HD and pick up a replacement kit, or do you really have to have a model number ?
Or,...?
Thanks, Bob
Robert11 wrote:

I'd say "generic" is the word. You can usually pick up a little bag with two little elastomer seals and two cone ended springs which go under them at most any hardware store for a couple of bucks. There are some rubber o-ring seals used to seal the swinging spout to the body it fits around, but if you're not getting leaks there, you can prolly get by without replacing them.
HTH,
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Take the parts how he said. My Delta has a Washerless Ball Valve.