delta shower faucet problem

My Delta shower faucet popped the water diverter out...spring and all. Is there a fix, or do I need to replace the entire faucet?

Reply to
scrim99

Is this the diverter built into the outlet to the tub? If so I would just replace it as I have done. They are cheap and easy to replace.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

go find the part pictures at

look at the virtual catalog online plumbing and search features

also

buffalobill

No this diverter is located immediately below the ball faucet handle.

Reply to
scrim99