delta shower faucet problem

My Delta shower faucet popped the water diverter out...spring and all. Is there a fix, or do I need to replace the entire faucet?
scrim99 wrote:

Is this the diverter built into the outlet to the tub? If so I would just replace it as I have done. They are cheap and easy to replace.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
No this diverter is located immediately below the ball faucet handle.
go find the part pictures at www.hdsupply.com look at the virtual catalog online plumbing and search features
also http://www.deltafaucet.com/wps/portal/CustomerSupport