Deep well wiring

I have a 1/3hp well pump which i got from a friend. i am hoping to use it to pump up around 80'. It currently has 14gauge attached to it. Is this high enough gauge for running about 150' in total length? There are 4 wires attached to the pump. DO i need anything special for hooking a 4-wire cable into my house 230v?
thanks in advance for any help! rob
Number 14 is fine for that length, in fact the generic well pump wire size chart indicates it's good for around 500 feet for a 1/3 hp @230 volt. You will need a pump control box that matches the pump and a 15 amp 240 volt circuit and disconnect. You'll also need a pressure switch to control the pump