Deck Wood-- what type is it?

How do I tell what type of wood my deck is made of? It is five years old and weathered grey. Some say it is redwood and some say it is cedar.

Could be cypress or pine or pressure treated also. Can you post a picture someplace? Try alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking and someone there may have a good idea.