Cutting a Chain with a Chainsaw

Year after year, in every store I see chainsaws. Yet, I have never seen anyone cut a chain with them. People cut trees with them, which is really stupid. If they were made for cutting trees, they could be called Treesaws. They're "Chainsaws", this means they are intended to cut CHAINS. Someone somewhere must know how to use them to cut chains. Do you? If you do, please explain the process.
Thank You
The Fondue Man
----- Sing along with itch
I Fondue You Fondue We all Fondue
On 1/19/2009 11:33 PM snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com spake thus:

Um, ever heard of a "handsaw"?
--
"I know I will go to hell, because I pardoned Richard Nixon."

- Former President Gerald Ford to his golf partners, as related by
On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 00:13:19 -0800, David Nebenzahl

A handsaw? That would be used for cutting people's hands off !!! That's disgusting !!!!!
I think you're yanking my chain !!!!
The Fondue Man
----- Sing along with itch
I Fondue You Fondue We all Fondue
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

You need a neck saw.
--
Van Chocstraw

Bucksaw? Hacksaw (To cut off bad writers)? Keyhole saw (For burglary)? Benchs/Table saw (For cutting up furniture, church pews, park benches etc.)?

Whipsaw? But why would you want to cut whips and ruin the fun? Crosscut saw? For teaching wives a lesson? Pruning saw?
Harry K
On Jan 19, 11:33pm, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

Well I _tried_ to cut a chain once but the teeth must have been installed backwards or something, it didn't work.
Harry K
On Jan 20, 1:33am, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

The same is true with Asteroids and Hemorrhoids. Asteroids travel around the hemisphere, yet they are still called asteroids. Hemorrhoids are on your ass, yet they are still called Hemorrhoids. So Hemorrhoids should be called Asteroids, since they are on your ass, right?