Cuttin Open a Litebulb

Da litebulb in da kitchen needs a fixin. Da naybore said he guess it needs new fill-a-ment. So I gots ta cut the bulb open to fix it. How do I cut it open? Where do I buy new fill-a-ment..?
Rubbermade Redderneck
* Life is grand. If you like this message, send me a grand *
First, ya willn't need da new fill-a-ment. Jist get in da bulb and solder da old one back tagether. Ta get in da bulb, use a glas cutter around da base vary carefly, then when yar done jist use some elmers glue ta close it up again. Simpel ta due.
Rubbermade Redderneck wrote:

Use a jigsaw. Patch it with duct tape.
--
Christopher a. Young
Learn more about Jesus

it on. Now you can see the new filament. Crush the bulb with your fingers and grab the filament. Now place it in the old bulb. When you're done let me know and I can tell you how to extract a new bulb for your filament.

Try putting your tongue on the exposed filament. Your head should now replace the source of light in the room.

Not possible, the OP isn't bright enough for that.