Custom Post Caps?

I'm in the middle of a cosmetic restoration on some of the woodwork in our (very shabby) Victorian. Wooden post caps were used on some of the interior stairway posts. Several are missing and need replacement. After an exhaustive search on the web I can't find a source for post caps that match what's there. Does anyone know of a source for custom-made caps?
many thanks,
Doug

No, I don't. If you don't get a reply here, post on rec.woodworking. If you can't buy them, one of the guys there may be able to make them for you.
try http://www.customwoodturnings.com
Richard Thoms
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Can you furnish a picture of what you need?