Cub Cadet tractor info please

Hi folks, I just got given an old cub cadet model 1811 tractor. Does anyone know of someplace I can download the owners and/or service manuals? thanks
JJD
Probably not, at least not for free. Here's a link that will put you on the right track: http://www.antiquetractors.com/garden.htm

Don't know Cub stuff real well as we moved from IH to JD way back when, but...
If it's an old I-H Cub, there's online parts from Case-IH for the Cubs from '47 thru '75 available by following links from the "model search" page at..
https://webparts.pvassociates.net/cnh/modelsearch.php
If it's later than that (and I think it is from the "Cadet", I don't think they were actually ever I-H), then they're a MTD product and stuff is available from them. Start w/ the link at www.cubcadet.com (doh!) and drill down through parts to a link that allows for a search of manuals by Model and S/N.
(Google is your friend, btw...)
hth...

Did going to cubcadet.com and clicking on the "Owner's Manuals" link not work? That should have taken you here:
<http://manuals.mtdproducts.com/mtd/public/list.jsp?BrandCode 051>
--
--Tim Smith

ihregistry.com for those of you that care -JD

Count me as one who cares. I have a few old Cadets. http://360.yahoo.com/srgntbilko