Cub Cadet VS Craftsman

I believe that MTD makes mowers for both, but does anyone have any experience to say which is actually better: The Craftsman DYT 4000 or the Cub Cadet?

Thanks, Rosscoe

Reply to
Rosscoe

I've had both and believe me, the Cub, for the money, is far above the Crapsman in quality and service.

Reply to
GFRfan

if i am not mistaken the craftsman is a ayp mower and i have been told is hard to get parts for.

Reply to
MY NAME