Crown Molding Project Done

To everyone who helped me with tips on crown molding my special thanks.
A friend helped me Saturday and Sunday. It was a big project, but the outcome could not have been better. Today I finished filling nail holes, painting and caulking the spaces above/below the molding.
The hardest, and most time consuming, part was figuring out which way to cut the angles. I had all inside cuts, but one. It was an outside cut as one room had a rounded corner.
I am glad it is over as it was a lot of work.
Thanks again.
Kate

A single picture please, sweety <G>?

Glad this site helped. Second the request for a photo.