crosses with semicircles

I've been watching the original version of the Wolfman, the true story, made in the 30's or 40's, before Hollywood starting putting in all kinds of things that arent' true, and in a scene in the cemetery, a couple of the grave stones are crosses with a semicircle atop them. Running from both outer ends of the horizontal piece and touching the top end of the vertical piece, but still circular. Semi-circular.

I don't think I've ever seen a cross like that since I last saw the movie 60 years ago, but since I know the movie is scrupulously accurate, I thought someone here might know if that kind of cross has a name, or who uses it, etc.

Reply to
Micky

Sounds like a Celtic Cross

Idlehands

I thought you had it, and it's close, but all the examples show the circle completed on the bottom too.

So I looked up cross in Images. I thought there would be more than there are, but none of them were the ones in the movie either. I'm beginning to think that maybe some of this werewolf stuff isn't true. This is bad because I've ordered 5000 pounds of wolfbane and it will be much harder to resell if I'm not convinced it works.

Does anyone here want a good deal on wolfbane, shipping included?

Reply to
Micky