Creating SMART KIDS

Research now indicates that the intelligence of kids are determined by what they experince and are taught in their first 12 years of life.
This is rationally explained in the Pulitzer Award winning article by Ronald Kotulak, a copy of which can be found at www.NoticeBoard.co.za/read.htm
If you know of parents whose kids you really care about, refer them to www.NoticeBoard.co.za , SEARCH for Notice Title: "READ"
The article also gives an insight into the root cause of violence in our society.
Raising the intelligence of our kids, combined with teaching them good values is the only way to giving them a better (& sustainable) life.
Regards Justin Powers
Research now indicates that the intelligence of kids are determined by what they experince and are taught in their first 12 years of life. This means that intelligence can be created.