Covering Exterior Lead Paint with Housewrap ? Siding ?

My 75 year old home is sided in white aluminum ( probably 30 years old ), but the overhangs of my hip roof are not sided and the paint is peeling crazy and I know there are layers of lead paint there. Can I jut put vinyl siding over these areas to cover them ? What about the curved moldings of the roof ? OR what about covering all of it in housewrap, then siding ? can you paint housewrap ? Help appreciated - thanks
Dan
It may not be lead paint, why not scrape and paint it. You mentioned painted housewrap, Tyvek?