Exterior Siding on Reddiform ICF

I am looking for options for siding on ICF forms. These are solid foam with no nailers on them. Do any of you have any info for me? We are looking at some type of rock which may be cultured or not. What do I need to install to attach this to the foam and how? Thank you.

Reply to
Wick_K

Are you stuck with Reddiform... there are over 60 different brands of ICF on the market in various stages of sophistication and technological advancement. You might consider looking at NUDURA ICF which has plastic furring strips (studs) build into them that run from top to bottom. see

or

abarr

The manufacturer should be able to tell you. If not, you need a different brand!

Reply to
marson

Rediform has plastic strips that you put in while assembling to attach to. The run horizanol[sp] I believe they are either 8' or 10' strips.

Reply to
Raider Bill

No nailers? That doesn't seem right, you need somethign to fasten just about every exterior and interior finish. On the page: about 1/3 of the way down it says something about optional plastic fastening strips.

Polysteel uses metal strapping on 6" centers, will hold just about any fastener.

I believe I'd shop a bit more if it were me....

DAC

Reply to
DAC