Cottage Water Pump System

I own a 3 season cottage (with electricity) with a hand pump on a 2" 150'

- 175' line with foot valve on a 12' - 15' rise. I want to pump in a jet pump and hot and cold water tanks (...to keep the wife happy)to be installed under the cottage.

1) What HP pump would I need? 2) What size water tanks do I need? 3) Are there any tips and techniques that I need to knwo? ____________________

Cottage...Lots to do, Lots of fun....

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 347581 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
EDJHelerix

On 03 Apr 2009 17:51:53 GMT, edjhelerix_at_gmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (EDJHelerix) wrote Re Cottage Water Pump System:

1/2 hp

If by water tank you mean pressure tank, I would go for the 10 gal.

Use black poly pipe where ever you can are are allowed to.

Reply to
Caesar Romano