Cost of mini-split? ? ?

I want to install a 23,000 BTU mini-split with cooling and heating capacity in a single location in my apartment. I've checked prices, and around $1,500 seems to be consistent.
My question is, how much could I expect to spend on installation. It's a ground-floor apartment, and a 220 electrical outlet is already in place.
I'd welcome anyone's experience on cost.

What does your lease/landlord say about making the modifications would be my first concern.

Sorry, I don't know anything about Baltimore prices.

What is a mini-split?
--
:)
JR

Jim Redelfs wrote:

Do a search for ductless mini-splits! Various price ranges. - udarrell
I found the price of the units -- what I need is a ballpark figure on the cost of installation.
wrote:

http://www.udarrell.com/principled_adjudication_disputes_administration_justice.html