corner bead tips

Anyone have any tips on installing corner bead. Actually is there anything I should think about before I put the drywall into the rough opening. It seems straightforward enough but I'm sure I'm not thinking about something.
Thanks
--
Edee Em
I know the truth is out there, but I like to stay in....

something.
Go into Home Depot or WHY and in the drywall aisle, you should find a tear off ""how to do it" sheet complete with diagrams from USG.