Cork floors under appliances?

I am going to install floating cork flooring in my kitchen. My cabinets are all in (without toekick yet), but just wondering if I run the cork laminate under the appliances? I have a dishwasher, fridge and stove. Thanks.
No matter what kind of flooring you put in, run it under the appliances -- otherwise, you'll never be able to get them out.