Cooktop Question

Big Box Retail Giants with pimply faced youngsters and old dead guy employees?

I had not heard of it either. I just did a quick search using 34"+cooktop as a search term and got an amazing number of hits.

Maybe you should call a local appliance store where they know their products.

Reply to
Colbyt

I recently bought my home and the existing cooktop is an electric one made by Corning. The width is 34" across. I went to a few stores and was told cooktops are not made in that size, the only close sizes are 30 and

36 as I recall.

Has anyone heard of a 34" wide cooktop and if so, can you tell me a manufacturer who makes one? I want to replace the current electric one with a gas one. I realize I could alter the counter top for a 36" unit, but would rather not...

Thanks in advance for any responses,

Rob

Reply to
Rob
34 in. 5 Burner Gas Cooktop with Side Control and Electric Ignition - CTG536S by Verona| Model number: CTG536S

you are welcome

Reply to
Rick

Rob wrote in news:nfWdncX- cbYdbAPYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

I have something similar and it is a pain. The way the wiring was done there is access from the basement where mice come thru from under the burners. They also can get into the drawers on each side. But coming out into the kitchen is gross.

Reply to
Lisa BB.