Cooking fan recommendations

Anyone have a relatively new oven hood which vents to the OUTSIDE of the house directly through the wall and doesn't seem to let a whole lot of cold air into the house? I'm just beginning to look at these products. By "relatively new", I mean a product you suspect might still be available, unlike the 3000 year old fan I have now.

cold
\ Why not do a search for Nutone Range Hoods Maybe - Buy an exterior wall mount exhaust ventilator and a range hood to fit it. Keep the noise outside.

I'm looking for feedback from people who own these things, not product information from the manufacturers.

I bought the 36 inch professional hood and the 1400CFM remote ventilator. It works perfectly but the price seems to have shot through the roof (so to speak). There's a three speed control, two IR lamps and a dual halogen lamp set for stove illumination. It takes ten inch diameter pipe and requires significant space above the hood. I'm glad that I bought it.

the
of
available,
Good provision for sealing against the outside elements? I know a certain amount of this aspect is based on good installation and some creativity, but still...I'm asking.

I suppose it might have been useful to mention the brand: Thermador. Yes, it's sealed quite well. The fan unit is on the outside wall.