Converting SINGLE light switch to MULTIPLE light switch using WIRELESS control?

Does anybody make a wireless system for converting a single light switch to multiple light switch?
Problem: have a single light switch located in the most obnoxious location, some idiot laid out the switch locations. Want to have TWO controls of these lights, with the controls mounted in more 'appropriate' places. Solution: a ?? that mounts behind the original switch with built in receiver, plus two wireless transmitters [or three] that toggle the light setting. The wireless controllers need only be as large as the wireless doorlock controllers on your car keys. Each could easily mount in the selected locations with a low profile to blend in, looking like regular, wired switches.
Anybody make these things?
Add pictures here
✖

Radio Shack had lots of these years ago, don't know about today.
Add pictures here
✖
In typed:

X10.com has lots of stuff like that. The only caveat is to watch out for flourescent lites; they take special controls. I have a lot of X10 stull around the house and love it!
HTH,
Twayne`
Add pictures here
✖

There are loads of caveats with x10.
- It works for some, not for others. The X10 communications protocol is crap so interference in some homes causes "issues". There are problems crossing transformer (except when you don't want it to), though there are fixes for this. However, if it works at all it's usually fairly reliable. It's possible to get interference from neighbors.
- The hardware is cheap, in every sense of the word.
- Some X10 (older, primarily) stuff is very sensitive to transients. A blown out light bulb is enough to take some switches out.
- X10.com is one of the worst spammers on the planet. Once they have your email address, they'll keep your inbox full. Deal with them with this in mind.
All that said, X10 does have its benefits and no one has done a "better" job in 30ish years. BTW, Leviton makes X10 compatible devices. Leviton is higher up the food chain (better products but with a price to go with it) but still has the reliability issues.
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 30, 7:04 pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

Great answers everyone! Thank you.
Will check both sources.
Add pictures here
✖
On 11/28/2011 10:07 AM, Robert Macy wrote:

X-10 makes some remote controls that are as thin as a normal light switch plate. I think you just stick it on the wall (it may have screw holes also but I'm not sure). Then of course you need the receiver end at the light.
http://www.x10.com/home_automation/remote_light_switch.html
Add pictures here
✖
On 11/28/2011 9:07 AM, Robert Macy wrote:

I thought I remembered Leviton manufacturing them:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/d2h7wy8
A good source for that sort of thing is:
http://www.smarthome.com/_/index.aspx
http://www.smarthome.com/2531W/Leviton-6696-W-Wireless-3-Way-Decora-Style-Switch-Kit-White/p.aspx
http://preview.tinyurl.com/4dkq827
TDD