Convection oven

I have a Jenn Aire convection oven that works perfect, except, when I try to clean it and follow all the directions to start cleaning, nothing happens. What could be causing this? .
What do you mean "nothing happens"?
It does not get clean?
It does not get hot?

It does not get hot therefore it does not clean. The oven will bake just perfect. Only on the clean cycle will not get hot.

Dodger Smith wrote:

Hi,
Possible not setting the oven correctly!?
Have you checked the use&care manual?
Is the door locking?
Model# of the range?