Container floor anchoring

I have two containers with oak (?) flooring. I have a roll around router table, and a small table saw that I'd like to mount to the floor, but be able to unmount it quickly. Where can I find some type of t bolts that I can drill an oversized hole in the wood, put the female anchor in there flush with the floor, secure it in, and have enough room around it to blow out chips once I take it loose? I have a router table on a base, table saw, and metal bender I'd like to anchor down. I think if I use a lag, the hole will wallow in the wood. I could take some square plate, cut some vent blow holes, drill it, weld a nut on the underside, rout out a place on the floor, and mount that with countersinks, but I was wondering if there was anything available that was pre made that I could just slam down.
visit my blog at free books while they last!