Connecting wires in the right way on a central vacuum

Hi !
I have two electrical cables. one has a red and black wire. The other has a red,black,green and yellow wire.
I must attach the wires to two screws but I can't seem to figure out how to connect the different wires together.
Thanks
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 9/13/2010 8:48 AM, kooks wrote:

I got confused trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information you provided about manufacturers and model numbers and what the purpose of the cables might be, sorry...
Add pictures here
βœ–

Call manufacturer customer service for the installation guide. Then hire an electrician, that way you won't void any warranty.
Joe
Add pictures here
βœ–
Hi !
I have a Kenmore central vacuum (model # 34326), 3 inlet valves on different floors. the inlet valves on the second and third floors are already connected. I need to connect the inlet valve located in the basement near the vaccun cleaner.
There is one cable on the third floor with 4 wires, black and red on one screw and yellow and green on the other. This is OK.
There are two cables on the second flloor, The black and red wires of the two cables are connected together on the same screw and the yellow and green wires of the two cables are connected together on the same screw. This is OK
I have two electrical cables in the basement one has a red and black wire and is directly connected to the vaccum. The other coming from the second floor has a red,black,green and yellow wire  and must also be connected to a central vacuum inlet valve.
I must attach the wires to two screws located on the inlet valve but I can't seem to figure out how to connect the different wires together.
Thanks for your help.
Add pictures here
βœ–

== Well, when I installed my Kenmore system they had complete instructions in the box. If they weren't included then phone Sears and get them...simple as that. ==
Add pictures here
βœ–
In typed:

You's rather get the instructions here rather than (gasp) RTFM? A maroon color is coming to mind. So does theft.
Add pictures here
βœ–