Concrete Mold for Stepping Stone Path

Have any of you ever used those concrete molds that are used to create stepping stones? I'm thinking of getting one and using it, since it would appear to be much cheaper than actual stepping stones (approx 60' x 3' path).
I'm interested in hearing any good or bad experiences you've had.
Thanks in advance.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

I have a plastic approximately 4 foot square flag stone pattern. I live in Phoenix, it is yours to if you pick it up. Respond to my address not to the newsgroup.
It is 100 times the work of placing stones or molds. I will never use it again.

How are they different from a hole in the ground?
You will have more choice of color and aggregate but you will probably have more trouble making a large batch look consistent. A little variation might be what you want though. You will also need to work that much harder to finish the project.
Things are always cheaper when you do the labor, transportation and marketing yourself.

Don't waste your time with it. Find some pre-made stepping stones......you'll be glad you did.