Concrete Driveway Sealer to Stop Scaling

I have a 3 year old cement driveway. I am getting scaling off the top exposing the aggregate. I used calcium chloride flakes one winter and Rock Salt the next. The driveway gets icy and salting is a must as a safety precaution.
Short of replacing, my contractor said the only option is to seal it to stop further erosion. They suggested a product but I'm checking things out myself.
I'd like to know what to sealer to consider buying so I don't have to recoat very often and that I can continue to use rock salt or something for safety purposes.
Thank You.

Stop using the salt and use sand. Works better and won't destroy your driveway (further).
Coatings are, IMO, a waste.
John
--
Remove the dead poet to e-mail, tho CC'd posts are unwelcome.
Ask me about joining the NRA.