Combo toilet and wash-basin

Well, why not?
Pic http://thereifixedit.failblog.org/2010/10/11/white-trash-repairs-actually-pretty-brilliant/

RicodJour wrote:

So, why can't the rim-washer tube be cycled to an, um, outlet and the drain routed to the overflow tube? Seems like a simple modification to the tank lid.
I think it would be fun.

The one guys remarks at that website was, "I'd still piss in the sink!" LOL

Because the debris that gets washed into the tank plugs up the tiny rim holes of the toilet.
SMS wrote:

Uh, why?
Warm water won't kill germs, not that there are any germs anyway - urine is sterile. And drinkable.
I considered using the toilet tank as a source of cold water for a water cooled condensor. Use the water to cool a system, and then down the toilet drain.
Could work.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus