Combination kitchen trash can and recycling container

I've searched quite a bit and can't seem to find this item.
I'm looking for a combination kitchen trash can and recycling container. Maybe a piece with 2 inserts?
Anyone know of one?
Abe wrote:

Look in the Lowes cabinet supplies or many of the home type stores. They often show an inside the cabinet pull out bin. Perhaps if you go under the sink with one on the right, another on the left? www.lowes.com (yes, I admit it, I own Lowes stock, so I always shop there first) Goomba

You can't believe how hard I shopped last week looking for a replacement can for my pull out cabinet garbage. I broke the 'hinge' part of the lid. Impossible.
nancy

mentioned, but when I had my kitchen remodeled (approx 1,000 years ago!), my pull-out cabinet garbage drawer was designed to perfectly accommodate an ordinary white plastic garbage container. I just line it with paper-in-plastic bags from the market.
<aspasia> wrote

I don't have a problem with the can itself, though I will say I did not come across any cans that had the same dimensions as the one I have. That's not that big of a deal as I don't think it's all that specific, there's room for variation.
But one with a flip up lid? Not even close. I'm learning to like my garbage with no lid because I'm giving up the search.
nancy
Abe wrote:

Nope. Looked for one, too. I ended up buying some Mothra Stewart things at KMart for recycling - a tall trash can with a flat back so it will fit snugly against the wall. I bought two - one for paper, the other for glass/plastic/metal.
-L.

I would love the "butterfly recycler" but I'm just not willing to pay the price....
http://www.simplehuman.com/products/recycling-solutions/index.html
marcella