Cole-Parmer EW-07055-01 parts

I need replacement vanes for a discontinue a Cole-Parmer EW-07055-01 vacuum oil vane pump. Better yet, if I can buy other parts as well. Got this pump at an estate sales and discovered the pump is frozen with rust inside. The 1/6HP motor is in excellent condition.

Thanks for all the help.

Reply to
Maryjoe

Unless you want a new hobby, keep the pump motor and send the poor old pump off to the scrap yard. Then with the money you have saved, buy one of the offerings you can find on E-Bay. New vanes will never seal well enough to produce much of a vacuum given the rusted condition of the pump. You may find similar vanes that could be modified in something like a power steering pump from an auto salvage yard if you are determioned to tinker with it. Good luck.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst

Good advice, I'll keep the motor and junk the pump.

Thanks

Reply to
Maryjoe