cocoa

| I believe a "ketogenic" diet is about low-carbohydrate / high fat and | protein. I followed such a diet (Adkins) for a while

Yes, I'm told Adkins (Atkins?) is the same thing. My niece came to visit recently. I got pork chops in preparation. She had hers with 3 chunks of butter melted over it!

Reply to
Mayayana

On 27 Jan 2015, "Mayayana" wrote in alt.home.repair:

Butter... ymmmmmmmmmm...

Delicious, but that can't be healthy in the long run.

[Yes, "Atkins" (Adkins is my inlaws' name and I got confused.)]
Reply to
Nil

Moderation. Better for you that fake stuff that tastes like yellow grease.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Some people will eat no carbs at all and that is unhealthy. Low carb is better. Problem is, I never met a carb I didn't like.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Bigger problem (no pun intended) is I've never met a carb that didn't like ME!!

Reply to
clare