cocoa

Page 2 of 2
| I believe a "ketogenic" diet is about low-carbohydrate / high fat and | protein. I followed such a diet (Adkins) for a while
Yes, I'm told Adkins (Atkins?) is the same thing. My niece came to visit recently. I got pork chops in preparation. She had hers with 3 chunks of butter melted over it!
alt.home.repair:

Butter... ymmmmmmmmmm...
Delicious, but that can't be healthy in the long run.
[Yes, "Atkins" (Adkins is my inlaws' name and I got confused.)]
On 1/27/2015 11:19 PM, Nil wrote:

Moderation. Better for you that fake stuff that tastes like yellow grease.
On 1/27/2015 10:56 PM, Nil wrote:

Some people will eat no carbs at all and that is unhealthy. Low carb is better. Problem is, I never met a carb I didn't like.

Bigger problem (no pun intended) is I've never met a carb that didn't like ME!!