Clock Changing

I tried to stay awake till 2am to change my clock at 2am but I fell asleep. I know it's law that the clocks are to be reset at 2am. I did change them at around 9am today. Will the Bush administration have me arrested now? Should i go into hiding or move to a foreign country so they cant find me?
Yes, please move to a foreign country. Hurry, you may only have a few hours to escape.
On Oct 29, 11:41 am, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Time is merely an illusion: http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/4670.asp
Lunchtime, doubly so. Tom Charles Schuler wrote: >

If you wait, the administration will TAKE you to a foreign country (probably increasing the average IQ of both the US and your destination). If you leave now, it won't matter.
We'll find you.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

hmmm, I am still changing mine , it must be broke .
The tv people said change it at 2:00 am and set it back to 1;00
so I did that and an hour later it was 2:00 AM again , so I set it back again.
Its been happening every hour exactly !
Please help !!!
someone , please help :(
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Buy atomic clocks. They are set by a government signal. Will somebody please wake up the government official responsible - mine aren't changing ;)
Frank
Frank wrote:

Mine changed itself. Trouble is, we don't do that in most of Arizona.
Jerry
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Just remember to vote on November 8.
--
"...by March 2000, President Clinton informed Congress he could no longer
certify that \'North Korea is not seeking to develop or acquire the capability
On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 13:41:05 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Yes, unless you live in one of those exempt places like Arizona, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. To make matters worse daylight savings in 2007 will be different dates than in the past. Leave it to the government to screw things up and waste money.
Phisherman wrote:

That's Bush's idea of environmentalism.
CJT wrote:

Nice try, but the Daylight Savings change amendment was quietly inserted into the bill by Ed Markey (Democrat-Massachusetts). Markey's district is at the very eastern side of the Eastern Time Zone, so why would he care while kids in Ohio go to school in the morning in pitch black, even after 8:00 AM? And yes, Markey did it for "the environment." yay.
A better approach would have been to put everything east of the Connecticut River (or the NY state line, except maybe the NYC suburbs in CT if they chose) in the Atlantic time zone.
This modification is going to be a hassle for embedded electronic systems that have real time clocks, including some traffic signals.